jobs in Outeniekwa, Western Cape
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too • Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays • Clean criminal record • Must have own reliable…
- The position requires that the candidate have a minimum qualification of Grade 12 or equivalent coupled with at least 1 year experience as a Houseman and/or 1…
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager;…
- You will have a keen development orientation in that you will be inspired to develop yourself and fellow team members.
- Be energetic and a self starter.
George, Western Cape
R8 000 a month
- A Minimum of 2 years Client service/relations exposure.
- Strong language capability (verbal & written).
- Strong mathematical sense for equations.
- A drivers’ license will be ideal.
- The position requires that the candidate have a minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent NQF 4 certificate) coupled…
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety…
George, Western Cape 6536
- Main purpose of the job: To ensure fast, efficient processing and fulfilling of customer orders, being ever mindful of company.
- Grade 10 • Code EC driver's license with valid PrDP • 3 years experience driving a Ultra Heavy Vehicle • Must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays •…
- Successful candidates will get exposed to areas including insurance product development, financial advising, customer service management and a variety of…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.