jobs in Rosslyn, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R8 200 a month
- Grade 10 Excellent communication Work under pressure Willing to relocate.
- People are needed to work in a mine.
- Closing date: 12 May 2020.
R6 300 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work as a team.
- Closing date: 26 May 2020.
- Public Hospital us looking for highly motivated individuals.
- Answering of calls in a friendly and professional manner.
- If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as…
Pretoria North, Gauteng
R6 400 a month
- Student are needed for teaching trainee programme.
- Grade 12 Related qualification Work under pressure Work independently Be South African.
- A tertiary degree in administration;
- PLEASE NOTE: All shortlisted candidates may be required to participate in relevant skills assessments as part of the…
Built Hardware or Warehouse
R8 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Work under pressure Work overtime Willing to relocate.
- People are needed to work at Built Hardware.
- Closing date: 25 July 2020.
- Include all other general requirements for normal Fund Administrator please What will make you successful in this role?
- Excel is also a requirement.
IOM Internationale Organisation für Migration
- Coordinate project media, communication and visibility in coordination with the Regional.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- An opportunity has become available for an Electronic Technician (Instrumentation), based in Rosslyn and reporting directly to the Engineering Manager.
Jobs55 Placement SA
Pretoria West, Gauteng
R8 400 a month
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work independently.
- Department of health is looking for unemployed people.
- Closing date: 20 April 2020.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.