jobs in Vereeniging, Gauteng
- Grade 12 or a complete N3 in Fitting and Turning • 5 years’ relevant experience in fitting and tuning • A valid Code B driver’s license and ability to pass Rand…
- Grade 12 and a complete N2 in Instrumentation • 3 years’ Artisan Assistant experience in an instrumentation environment • A valid Code B driver’s license and…
R6 000 - R6 500 a month
- Must come from FMCG / Manufacturing industry.
- Grade 12 with N2 trade theory • Minimum 5 year working experience in an electrical environment • Code B driver’s license and ability to pass Rand Water’s K53…
- A valid code B driver’s license.
- Assist the Artisans / Workshop Assistants in all aspects of the general day-to-day civil / building maintenance of the plant,…
- To provide general day-to-day administration and co-ordination of ongoing Human Capital, Learning and Development activities in line with the company policy,…
- Relevant 3 year tertiary degree/diploma, preferably in Supply Chain and or Logistics.
- Facilitate necessary customer service training and on-boarding of all…
Sasolburg, Free State
R6 400 a month
- Grade 9 Good communication Handle pressure Work as a team.
- Closing date: 28 March 2020.
- Tyre manufacturing company is looking for unemployed people.
- Qualification in Supply Chain Management/ Economics/ Business administration/Mathematics/Accounting/Engineering.
- Provide marketing with delivery dates.
- In addition, Senmin provides customers with value-adding expertise in the handling and dosage of its products.
- Assist process controller to shut down the plant.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.