jobs in Western Cape
R173 703 a year
- Ensure that all service providers and employees who have delivered a service are paid timeously and accurately; Ensure accountability and compliance to…
- Previous reception/switchboard experience would be advantageous (+/-1yr).
- To man front office, greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate individuals.
- Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too • Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays • Clean criminal record • Must have own reliable…
- Maintenance of donor record files, typing of correspondence and other routine administrative functions.
- A permanent vacancy exists for Donor Records Clerk –…
Onrus, Western Cape
R15 000 a month
- Personnel and Benefits administration Work Hours.
- We specialise in Human Resources and one of the legs are recruitment.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Good organising skills • Willing to work flexible hours and shifts • To be accurate and have a sharp sense of punctuality • To be reliable, trustworthy, pro…
Peninsula Beverage Company
Athlone, Western Cape
- Track stock within the Plant, incl. empties, product, pallets, crates, crates with product, cans, Appletiser and non-carbs.Reconciliation.
- Be able to work independently and cope under pressure.
- Responsible for all Local and Export administration duties.
- Book out production orders to Line 27.
- Almost 110 years old, I&J is the trusted name in seafood, operating a modern and efficient trawler fleet, and continually investing in the training and…
- Excellent interpersonal skills • Accuracy and attention to detail • Good problem solving skills • Assertiveness • The ability to work independently and under…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.