jobs in Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu-Natal 4120
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To manage specific tactical activity as required (ref: quarterly notes, minutes of meetings, etc.).
- To research and analyze appropriate areas as requested (Ref:…
- Duties range from telephone, office administration, reservations, stock/asset control, data capturing, handling of money.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Basic understanding of how to do makeovers.
- This is a medium size store.
- The number of permanent staff is 20.
- The trading hours for this store is:
- In return you will receive a highly competitive salary plus other benefits such as Uif and annual paid leave.
- A hard working positive attitude,.
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify areas for improvement and implement change.
- We are seeking a Motivated, Hands On Multi tasker to work within…
- To ensure the efficient storage and handling of products, ensuring that safety and housekeeping standards are maintained to QA standards of Smith and Nephew.
- To sell directly to clinical and economic purchasers the defined range of ENT products within a dynamic geography.
WHM Recruitment Advisors
- Own vehicle and a valid Driver’s License.
- 3 – 5 Years’ Experience as a Sales Team Leader within the Liquor Trade Industry.
- Need to make own decisions.
- 5.Excellent computer literacy is essential especially in MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Coordinate and oversee minor, simpler projects eg. Service Desk,…
R4 200 a month
- Must have admin skills, communication skills, computer knowledge.
- Preferably must live around Amanzimtoti area, kwaMakhutha, iLovu etc.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.