jobs in Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu-Natal 4120
You refined by:
BDO South Africa (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Overseeing the efficient running and administration of payroll and assisting Clients.
- Provide clients with ad hoc reports when needed.
- Accuracy of data capturing to trial balance level.
- Maintaining and performing of filling in accordance with acceptable filing procedures ensuring speedy…
- Make qualified appointments for client relationship manager to ensure targets are met.
- Securing appointments for client relationship manager and administrative…
- Maintain client registered details on Great Soft and e-filing.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Tax Compliance Administrator.
- At least 5 years post article experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an M&A capacity within a highly competitive and dynamic environment.
- Our valuation practice comprises of two distinct parts: general and IFRS valuations and fairness opinions.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve internal…
- The Accountant Traineeship is a 3 year training contract whereby you will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass your APC qualification in order to…
- Minimum 5 years experience in consulting or similar environment.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- B.Com Honours in Internal Auditing and CIA.
- Understanding of business processes; STRONG general IT control, disaster recovery and application audit skills and in-depth experience in testing and knowledge…
- A sound knowledge of and exposure to all current IASB accounting standards and a wide general knowledge of legislation and regulations that could affect…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.