jobs in Braamfontein, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Must be proficient in printer operation, Corel Draw and be able to communicate proficiently with customers in business English.
- A machinist required to sew basic one piece product.
- Industrial machine will be provided.
- Able to work intensively for high production rate.
- Looking for short term reaction officer to work night shift from 23/03/2020 - 05/04/2020Duties- Patrol- Response- Guard managementRequirements- Psira grade c-…
- Good day,I need someone who will refer client to me (spotter) for Haval cars..you will get between R2000 - R 4000 per successful referral .
- Must be registered and paid up members of SANC with valid receipt.
- Currently looking for 2 x Enrolled Nurses for a temporary vacancy.
- We have a opening for a qualified seamstress..
- You need to have sowing and cutting certification We specialize in manufacturing of Wedding gowns Bridesmaids…
- Outstanding loan books for learners leaving the school.
- Nature of Employment: SGB Temporary.
- Office Administration and Media Centre.
- Must have sober habits, be able to perform under pressure, excellent communication skills, be able to work and communicate tasks to staff, hardworking, Grade 12…
- The school Please include the certificates plus Sace registration.
- Of employment: GDE TEMPORARY POST (45 DAYS).
- Description: Plan, Assess learners Foundation.
- We can also do tiling, paving, woodvanishing, damp proofing etc at affordable prices.
- Thinkinģ about painting ur hoùse interior/ interior u need not worry…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.