jobs in Braamfontein, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- > have valid driver’s licence & reliable vehicle.
- Mail a CV, 3 references, copy of driver’s licence, confirmation of reliable.
R60 an hour
- Availability: Immediately Years’ Experience: 2 Years.
- Proficiencies: MIG/TIG Welding (Certified).
- They will attend various inhouse product electrical training with time slots int eh various electrical workshopsMust be based from : .
- The role is to assist the technician who are the primary service maintenance and installation contact for the trane customers in a defined market with a diverse…
- Have a "can do" attitude9.
- Must be available from 2nd April 2020 for 12 Months contract work7.
- Red Seal or Blue Seal Trade Tested (Pipe Fitter)2.
- Join Inuka from anywhere in South Africa and start earning extra when you sell.
- You order online straight from Inuka and have your stock delivered to you.
R12 000 a month
- Availability: ImmediatelyYears’ Experience: 2 YearsProficiencies: AutoCAD TruTops (Not compulsory) Microsoft OfficeExperience: Sheet metal work.
- Applicants MUST have own transport and MUST be computer literate.
- If you do not receive a response within 7days of your application, then consider it not…
- Private company urgently looking for sales representative, earn commission for each sales.
- If interested, email your CV to email@example.com.
- Im looking for talkers .. the type that can sell ice to an eskimo on a cold day .
- Only apply if you are vibrant and an extrovert . great commision structure to…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.