jobs in Braamfontein, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Minimum 1 year experience in a pre-school environmentFirst Aid Qualification beneficialPreferably reside in around EdenvaleBe a team player with good work…
R16 000 - R30 000 a month
- Top leading global education company with over 200 centres in 5 African.
- Country development, planning and recruiting new Kumon franchisee as well as.
- CCTV OPERATORPSIRA REG: GRADE C.
- COMPUTER LITERATE.PERVIOUS CCTV OPERATION EXPERIENCE.
- VALID ID.OWN TRANSPORT TO AND FROM WORK.
- Rg Motorsport is looking for a vibrant energetic receptionist/service advisor-send cv and photo to -firstname.lastname@example.org.
R4 000 - R5 000 a month
- Responsible for coordinating the loyalty and retention with existing& new customers by capturing their loan applications without errors and to sell substitute…
- Send cv & references in email.
- We are looking for an onsite Desktop Support TechnicianEXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING: MS Windows & MS OfficePrintingHardwareNetworking / WiFiGeneral…
- Computer literate and good typing skillsSalary R5000 NETT per monthPlease send 2 pages CV through Gumtree.
- Junior legal secretary /Paralegal required1.
R7 000 - R14 000 a month
- Own transport and drivers licence is.
- Under pressure and have a stable track record.
- Is willing to learn, Computer literate and systems driven.
- Your task would be to attend various sports matches and gather and report live-data from the games.
- We are looking for a freelance sports journalist in…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.