jobs in Braamfontein, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- We are looking for a vibrant, energetic and experienced Store Manager for a successful health food brand in Gauteng.
- Market-related salary on offer.
- Good people skills, good admin skills, good Sage knowledge, Strong personality ,a people's person and promo planning/ exhibition planning experienced person .
R20 000 a month
- Abilities: Attending to transfers independentlyLiaising with bond cancellation attorneys, bond attorneys and transferring attorneysSend out final letters of…
- Must have at least 3 years experience as a full time Barista / Bartender Candidate, must preferably reside in one of the following suburbs (to avoid transport…
- To all necessary administration meticulously and accurately;
- Our Client is seeking an individual who has an innate administrative ability, a.
- In order to apply for this role, you will have a demonstrative sales background gained in freight forwarding with a can-do attitudeWe are welcoming candidates…
- Must have valid ID or Passport with work permit.
- Experienced sushi chefs required for street food Restaurant concept in Randpark Ridge.
- Currently looking for someone with a Marketing Degree for an intership at Gilbarco AFS.
- Please only those with Degrees apply.
R10 000 a month
- Position: Security Site Manager Location: IndustriaDuration: Permanent Position Type of Business: Security Industry Remuneration: R 10 000 pmJob Duties: •…
- Experience (To be clearly articulated in CV): Minimum 5 years experience encompassing the following: Forensic InvestigationFraud ExaminationProcurement and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.