jobs in Brakpan, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- An experienced Data Entry Officer is required to support a small team of five based in their Rosebank office.
- Advanced Excel experience and knowledge.
- The main purpose of the job is to offer exceptional customer service by providing detailed product knowledge and maximising sales through effective cross and up…
- 2-5 years’ work experience is required.
- Laboratory Technician mainly focus on lab daily responsibilities of Product development, specification development,…
- The successful applicant will enjoy the benefits of in depth and ongoing staff training and development as well as work with one of the strongest client service…
- Daily - Correct allocation on Baan – allocations not to be outstanding longer than 5 days without a valid reason and approval from Manager.
- Ensure Item Master data integrity is maintained.
- Suitably qualified applicants are invited to submit their CV’s online on or before 25 November 2019.
- To ensure accurate and timely creation of purchase orders.
- Able to meet deadlines under pressure, adaptability, flexibility and autonomy.
- While learning to fix application and data issues as they arise, you'll also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance and…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.