jobs in Brooklyn, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Pretoria, Gauteng 0002
R10 000 - R20 000 a month
- Looking for a qualified and registered electrician that will be able to work with the Solar installation teams.
- They focus on Solar and mechanical projects.
Cyber Pro Consulting
- Our Service offering spans the full software development lifecycle, from Business Analysis, Software Architecture and Development through to Quality Assurance…
Holler Trade cc
- Must manage own administration duties.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience preferable.
- Our head office is in Midrand, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Our Client is looking for a Junior LAN/Desktop Technician/IT technician with at least 4 years experience for a 1 year contract.
- 5 years’ experience as a PA reporting to a CEO.
- Attend to all incoming calls.
- 1.Provide secretarial and administrative duties (TCF).
- Attend to and sort mail.
- Food science, or any natural science Bachelor’s degree.
- Food Technology/ Biotechnology Diploma/Bachelor’s degree Packaging Diploma (IPSA) - preferential.
- MyBroadband is looking for a recent graduate to join the company as a marketing and admin intern.
- This is a well-paid opportunity for somebody interested in the…
R190 an hour
- Compiling spreadsheets, Record Keeping, Filing, Documentation and general administration.
- Ability to create and adhere to administrative systems.
- Windows XP , 7 and 10;
- Our client based in Johannesburg is currently looking for an IT Desktop Technician with IT Diploma qualification.
R9 000 - R10 000 a month
- B.Com Accounting degree (completed) will not consider candidates still busy with degree – must be completed.
- Sage Pastel and CaseWare (preferred).
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.