jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape 7806
You refined by:
Bellville, Western Cape (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Administration of own office, including the maintenance of an efficient filing system.
- Insameling en instandhouding van rekords, opdatering van databasisse en…
- Noue samewerking met die Sentrum vir Beurse en Lenings met betrekking tot privaatverblyf vir beurskandidate;
- A valid drivers licence.
Bellville, Western Cape
R10 000 - R14 000 a month
- All administration relevant to property portfolio.
- Project Administrator position available for a property management company based in Bellville.
- Hulpverlening met die ondersteuning van studente in samewerking met die IT HUB en IT Afdeling.
- Bewese kennis en/of ervaring in die ontwikkeling van opleiding-…
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Assist with the preparation of product development samples.
- Must have reliable transport to and from work.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in trust or employee benefits administration.
- We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal…
- Sourcing data from different data sources/systems.
- You enjoy problem solving through your own initiative.
- Analysis of reports to identify trends and underlying…
Bellville, Western Cape 7530
R10 000 a month
- We have almost 600 employees across the spectrum of financial planning, employee benefits, short term and wellness.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving…
- A valid drivers licence and a professional driving permit (PrDP);
- Taking responsibility for the vehicle allocated to the incumbent, among other things by…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.