jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape 7806
You refined by:
Gardens, Western Cape (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- PRINTING COMPANY looking for skilled customer services agent (all-rounder) in front shop to turn walk-in enquiries into production orders;
- We are looking for someone that has organizational skills, photography background would be a bonus, team player, quick thinker, good people skills, and…
- Senior certificate (Grade 12).2 – 3 Years within a senior sales / management position within a retail company;Valid drivers license with own vehicle;
- Caseware, Xero, Sage, Excel experience required.We need a senior accountant to assist during at least the next 3 months.Casual, yet professional environment…
- Must be willing to work day and night shift,PublicHolidays and weekends.Must have at least 2 years experience Please send CV,with photo and contactable…
- Formation of Companies and Trusts , company conversions , shareholders and membership transfers , lodging of Annual Returns with CIPC and general matters…
- Venues and ordering marking materials with office or eventsAssisting in the production.
- Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) proficiencyPresentation skills.
- Driver’s license (minimum of 2 years).
- ALL the above boxes, please submit a copy of your CV and ID, together with a.
- Candidate must meet the following criteria;
- ExperienceMinimum grade C registered with valid PSIRA certificateKnowledge of Listener.
- TimesTeam playerMedically fitClear attendance record with minimum…
- Requirements include an approachable and friendly attitude, valid and contactable references, teamwork, initiative, a good command of the English language and a…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.