jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape 8051
- Post on social media accounts – develop and create social media content, editing, monitoring online communities and channels, responding to online posts,…
- If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
- 2-3 years account / admin.
- This job will also require you to be responsible for preparing accurate reconciliations, correct allocation of all expenses and…
- Experience leading and building digital media plans – Supervising and facilitating the planning process from start to finish, including RFP development, pricing…
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Previous game development/ mobile testing/ device testing experience advantageous.
- Follow up on deployment and live testing.
- You will lead the software development team and coordinate the entire product development process to ensure the timely delivery of products.
- Bachelor's degree (BCom) in Finance with Accounting as a major.
- Compile tenders/ bids/ RFI/ RFQ/ RFP under operations and/or development/maintenance.
- If you meet the above requirements for this Automation QA Tester job in Cape Town, please email us a copy of your updated CV.
- You will support the broader creative production team in areas of development, maintenance, organization and optimization of client assets and file structures.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital media.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the digital landscape, industry tools and data interpretation.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.