jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape 8051
- Bachelor’s degree (BCom) in Finance with Accounting as a major.
- Compile tenders/ bids/ RFI/ RFQ/ RFP under operations and/or development/maintenance.
- Recognised design degree/diploma or relevant industry experience (including portfolio of evidence).
- If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your…
- Lead, motivate and direct the staff that is responsible for the following functions: general accounting, cost accounting, international accounting, sales…
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital.
- Develop and maintain the content matrix to document page-level information including URLs, keywords, page titles,…
- Lead the development of Group-specific policies where required.
- Lead the development of the Group’s strategic plan financials, annual profit plan and monthly…
- Function as point of contact for data regarding portfolio exposures and summary statistics and deliver accurate and timely responses.
- The Software Development Manager in Cape Town will own delivery of the entire data life cycle from ingestion, integration to semantic layer development for…
- You will be the primary resource for analytics and data support.
- Provide overall marketing analytics, data support and team management.
- Management of all aspects of client campaigns including account management and attending weekly calls and meetings.
- Develop and implement offsite strategies.
- If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.