jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape 8051
- You will be the primary resource for analytics and data support.
- Provide overall marketing analytics, data support and team management.
- Lead the development of Group-specific policies where required.
- Lead the development of the Group’s strategic plan financials, annual profit plan and monthly…
- The Software Development Manager in Cape Town will own delivery of the entire data life cycle from ingestion, integration to semantic layer development for…
- Management of all aspects of client campaigns including account management and attending weekly calls and meetings.
- Develop and implement offsite strategies.
- If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
- A fully integrated Fund and Corporate services provider has a great job opportunity for a Fund Accounting Senior Officer to join their Cape Town office.
- Strong data analysis and decision-making abilities.
- If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not…
- You will lead the software development team and coordinate the entire product development process to ensure the timely delivery of products.
- Experience with large data analysis across multiple tools and/or data sets (SQL, BigQuery, Tableau).
- Own the SEO development roadmap of individual websites…
- Must be driven to identify issues, drive understanding of the drivers, and provide options for overcoming.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.