jobs in Centurion, Gauteng 0157
You refined by:
Bryanston, Gauteng 2191 (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- 3-4 years payroll experience 5 years weekly wages experience Experience working in a large complex payroll department Experience working in cross-functional…
- This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/…
- Ability to interpret and analyse market research, trends, syndicated data and competitive data / trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Marketing related…
- Ability to do proposals and presentations.
- This online questionnaire is designed to identify if you are a good match for the role and the company and also help…
- Computer literate and must have a valid/unendorsed driver’s license.
- Based in Umtata and surrounding areas, the reporting office is in East London therefore you…
R3 000 - R3 500 a month
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organizational needs.
- Wood is currently recruiting for a Junior Process Designer on a contract basis for our Mining & Minerals office in Bryanston.
- Main Purpose of the Role:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of which at least 2 years must have been exposed to project delivery and preferably on multi-disciplinary projects.
R18 000 - R25 000 a month
- Manage the day to day facility operations including:
- Answering telephone calls and facilitating visitors to the office?
- This is an entry-level position, but candidates with entry level experience in an office…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.