jobs in Centurion, Gauteng 0157
You refined by:
Bryanston, Gauteng 2191 (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Computer literate and must have a valid/unendorsed driver’s license.
- Based in Umtata and surrounding areas, the reporting office is in East London therefore you…
- Wood is currently recruiting for a Junior Process Designer on a contract basis for our Mining & Minerals office in Bryanston.
- Main Purpose of the Role:
- Answering telephone calls and facilitating visitors to the office?
- This is an entry-level position, but candidates with entry level experience in an office…
- Painting,plumbing,tiling ,waterproofing,building and general maintenance .
- Must be willing to learn.
- (You don't need to have a certificate, just some basic DIY…
- Screening telephone calls, and handling requests, and enquiries.
- Customer Support, Administration and Internal Sales or Sales Coordination – 4 to 5 years…
- Three-year degree (must include research methodology as part of the course) in marketing, business, economic or social sciences (ideally higher degrees –…
- Assisting with general tasks and administration or Ad-hoc tasks and problems.
- To provide immediate first line support and daily assistance of all IT related…
- Make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- Define technical requirements, technical and data architectures for the data…
- 5 Years experience working as an Analyst.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of own work and the work of any Data Modellers on the project.
- Postgraduate degree, diploma or other training in Project Management, Agile, or similar will be a preferred advantage;
- Reference # WSP/IND/BRY/01/2020.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.