jobs in Centurion, Gauteng 0157
You refined by:
Woodmead, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- At Least 3-5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- MoreCorp is looking to appoint a suitably qualified Digital Marketing Manager to spearhead this function…
- Must have own reliable vehicle.
- Troubleshooting skills - office desktop and applications.
- Follow up on priority calls.
- Must be able to work shifts.
- Represents the company in a manner consistent with 3M's business conduct code and business unit expectations while also promoting the company image.
- The MoreCorp Group is a sport, leisure and wellness company underpinned by technology, with our main focus being within the golf and cycling domain.
- The Planning and supporting of development of individuals' skills and abilities so that they can accomplish personal goals.
- Golf instruction to new golfers.
- Minimum 5-10 years sales experience within the FMCG environment within East Africa region.
- Provides direction to business teams based on customer insights for…
- Commercial Business Acumen (understanding of processes and enablers, drivers of Business Models & being capable to translate it into relevant Marketing Actions)…
Kontak Recruitment SA
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- Business development to secure new clients.
- Manage orders received from clients.
- R12000- R15000 per month plus comm.
- R12 - 15 000 basic salary.
- If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Go-getter, can-do attitude, no drama-queen attitude.
- Maintains own development and knowledge in specialised area and business.
- Desired - 5 years in a client facing role, 3 of these in management role.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.