jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal 4001
Mount Edgecombe, KwaZulu-Natal
New Germany, KwaZulu-Natal
Umhlanga Rocks, KwaZulu-Natal
Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal 4051
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R5 000 - R7 000 a month
- Our client in Durban is looking for an experienced Data Capturer.
- Information Technology, KwaZulu Natal Durban.
- R 5000 - R 7000 Monthly.
R10 000 a month
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing and reviewing filing and office systems,.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
R30 000 a month
- The Client Services Admin Manager is responsible for the effective management of the Client Service assistants and data analysts in order to ensure quality…
R6 400 a month
- RequirementsGrade 12 Or N2 Good communication Handle pressure.
- Students are needed for apprenticeship program.
- Create and maintain computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, etc. Compile, copy, sort, and file records of…
R15 000 a month
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel and Dolfin.
- To ensure stores do not run out of stock when stock is available.
- To replenish stock according to store sales.
R5 000 a month
- We do it fast and well and it gets us noticed.
- Founded in 2006, weFix has grown into a nationally known brand, respected as the most experienced Apple, Huawei,…
Six Sense Consulting
R20 000 a month
- Filing of documentation, compiling monthly forecasts for export orders.
- 3 – 5 Years proven work experience in a similar environment.
- Duties but not limited too:
Jobs55 Placement SA
R5 700 a month
- People are needed to work in the finance company.
- Grade 10 Excellent Communication Team spirit Team player Able to individually.
- Be able to use electrical test equipment and do fault finding.
- Knowledge of the safety hazards and the safety precautions required.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.