jobs in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal 4017
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Answer telephone calls and pass them on.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years administrative support experience.
- Manage and maintain the office building.
- Manage general staff that consists of Receptionist…
- Keeping data capturing and data cleaning tasks up to date.
- Grade 12 with basic computer and typing skills are essential.
- Main purpose of the job.
- Must have good typing skills.
- Durban based company looking for an office administrator/receptionist.
- Must be able to give clerical and admin support where…
- Currently we are searching for a Social Media Coordinator for Durban, South Africa.
- Manage clients’ Social Media Pages and email marketing accounts.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure • Must be prepared to work overtime if required • Maintaining filing system • Assisting with customer queries …
- Please exhibit your professionalism and do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
- Leading importer/ wholesaler/ retailer in the FMCG Industry…
Jobs55 Placement SA
R6 400 a month
- Grade 8 Good communication Handle pressure Work weekends.
- Closing date: 28 March 2020.
- Restaurant is looking for unemployed people.
The Capital Hotels and Apartments
Umhlanga Rocks, KwaZulu-Natal
- Meticulous with paperwork and admin.
- Please note that relocation costs will be for your own expense should your application be successful and you reside outside…
Durban, KwaZulu-Natal 4052
- A valid code 08 driving license and own reliable vehicle will be advantage.
- Communicate with various clients on own specific task and outcome of decisions.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.