jobs in Ermelo, Mpumalanga
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 3 Years Business Admin Diploma or Equivalent qualification.
- 2 years’ experience in Project, Information or Documentation…
- High Level of Mobility and Physical attributes.
- Perform inventory controlling, expediting and administrative duties.
- High level of Business Ethics.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm. Must have clean code 10 drivers license.
- You will be expected to undertake general warehouse duties, as well as…
- Controlling and ensuring vehicle load optimisation.
- Control safety and good housekeeping activities.
- National Diploma (Logistics, Warehouse, Road Transport).
- Advise and assist with staff development.
- Perform projects / contract supervision activities.
- Grade 12 + 3 Technical.
- Comply to permit to work system.
- Provide a general office administration function.
- Provide administrative support service to the section.
- Performs a variety of support services.
- Relevant National Diploma in Quality Management with 3- 8 years’ related experience or.
- Relevant B Degree in Quality Management with 3-8 years’ related…
- 3 year tertiary qualification / CIPS Level 5 (National Diploma preferable in Purchasing Management, Logistics, Supply Chain).
- NEC family contracts and/or FIDIC.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety…
- Own vehicle and valid drivers license is essential.
- Complete own training and development objectives as per agreed timelines in the personal development plan.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.