jobs in Ermelo, Mpumalanga
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- 5 Years Operating related experience.
- NQF Level 4 National Certificate in Hydro Power Plant Certificate (for Peaking SS).
- Be results and delivery focus.
- Must have a valid driver's licence and own reliable car.
- Complete own training and development objectives as per agreed timelines in the personal development…
R20 000 a month
- Office Manager assistant Must have MatricMust be able to work under pressure Must have good people skills Must have great computer skills ( Fast typing)Accurate…
- Co-ordinate the safety risk management programme.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and systems.
- Co-ordinate and control contract work.
- Study towards relevant NQF 5 qualification.
- Record mechanical, electrical, instrumentation or operating downtime in the OEE system.
- Take and hand over shift.
- Grade 12 and a 3 Year Degree in Natural Sciences with 4 Years related experience (which can include a completed Training Program for Graduates) or.
- Grade 12 + National Diploma.
- Controls safety ad practices good housekeeping activities.
- Supervise the stores operations functions.
- Assists the Front Office Manager in administering front office functions and supervising staff on a daily basis.
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent is essential.
R5 000 a month
- Be able to do invoicing.
- Situated at the base of the majestic North Eastern Lowveld Drakensberg mountain range in the Limpopo Province of South Africa, this …
R5 500 - R7 000 a month
- Please send through your updated CV and a recent head and shoulder photo to Mr Andre Niemand at Recruitment Fundi.
- Must have a minimum of 2/3 years' experience.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.