- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
jobs in Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal
- If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
- A well established workshop is looking to employ a service advisor, please see below a list of Job duties and Responsibilities a successful candidate must have:…
- A well established workshop In the upper highway area is looking to employ a mechanic who has a minimum of 5 years experience in the motor industry.
- Security Technician with at least 5 years experience in Gate automation , Alarm systems, CCTV , Access control , Intercoms and Fire detection .
- You need to have: Computer literacyExcellent telephone mannerBe comfortable with working after hours and week endsOwn transport and valid driver’s license.
- The candidate will be responsible to Manage a small office block,.
- Receptionist at the office block, personal assistant to the director of Car.
- Requirements & InformationExcellent Comms BaseTraceable Recent References (*Required)Minimum of 5 years experience (*Required)Must be knowledgeable on CCTV,…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.