You refined by:
Pinetown, KwaZulu-Natal (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
jobs in Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal
- Daily capturing and allocation of bank statements for SA and crossborder countries.
- Ensure that daily waybill targets and tax run deadlines are set, are met…
- An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic…
R8 000 a month
- Man the front desk and all activities as related to front office interactions in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
- Valid (Code 8) Driver’s license;
R10 500 a month
- 3-5 Years Experience within Electronics Industry.
- Confirm with the Store controller the inventory list of products needed for new orders received.
- Electrical and or Electronic qualification.
- Min 2 years Electronics/Electrical repair workshop Experience.
- Running Back Orders and keep Repairs Turnaround Time…
- You need to have a valid South African drivers license.
- An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and…
R4 000 a month
- Must be willing to work Monday - Friday and some Saturdays.
- This is a permanent contract.
- Process sales is looking for Merchandisers!
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the food production industry an advantage.
- Lead and manage team in order to produce a food safe site, daily.
- 2-5 years sales experience.
- As a Sales Manager you will be based in DURBAN and will be responsible for managing your own team of financial advisers.
- A valid driver's licence is preferred.
- Must have access to transport (personal/public).
- Responsible for providing excellent client service by fulfilling and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.