jobs in Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R12 000 - R18 000 a month
- Managing room allocations, data capturing of guest details, queries, etc. in a professional and timeous manner.
- Excellent wine and food knowledge.
R10 000 - R15 000 a month
- You should be financially astute, whilst having a solid balance of Rooms Division and F & B skills.
- Staff management, training and development of a large staff…
- Code 8 driver’s license and 2 years’ experience as a Miner.
- (SHE) – Ensure best in class safety performance and continuous improvement of key safety metrics to…
- General and pressure equipment welding maintenance and fabrication in the Machine workshop to enable production units to reach production targets.
R25 000 - R28 000 a month
- He will be responsible for Trails Walks (Guided walks in Big 5 Territory), Guiding in Vehicle, Hosting of Guests, Assist with Maintenance and general…
New Germany, KwaZulu-Natal
- Intermediate to Advance3d level MS Office.
- Overall Purpose of the Job.
- The main purpose of the position is to attend to all activities during the shift.
Cedar Wood Recruitment
R5 500 - R6 000 a month
- Enjoy and be good at clerical and admin work.
- R5,500 – R6,000 gross per month, Accommodation, food, uniform, Discovery Health Medical aid (50% of monthly…
Recruitment Web South Africa
R15 000 a month
- Our client is looking for a Female Customer Relations Clerk that is FAIS Accredited.
- Must have a drivers licence.
- Must have clear ITC and criminal records.
- Grade 12 certificate, preferably combined with a relevant tertiary diploma/degree in Sales or Marketing.
- Maintain an up to date customer database and record…
- Ensure drive to own safety and colleagues via BBS and safety plan.
- Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your…
Be the first to see new jobs in Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.