jobs in Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Driver’s license with own transport.
- HR, IR and employee development.
- Candidates must be willing to work retail hours (weekends and public holidays).
- Ensure drive to own safety and colleagues via BBS and safety plan.
- Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your…
- Electrical and or Electronic qualification.
- Running Back Orders and keep Repairs Turnaround Time within Repair Policy.
- Meet up with Deadlines on Repairs.
- Should you not be contacted for an interview within 4 weeks, please accept that your application is unsuccessful.
- Maintain website content through CMS.
- Keeping data capturing and data cleaning tasks up to date.
- Grade 12 with basic computer and typing skills are essential.
- Main purpose of the job.
R7 500 - R9 500 a month
- Send us your CV and include a recent photo and any documentation that will support your application.
- No children or Pets are able to be accommodated.
R8 000 a month
- Valid (Code 8) Driver’s license;
- Man the front desk and all activities as related to front office interactions in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
R14 000 - R18 000 a month
- Must have either Automotive or Mining industry experience with 2 - 3 years.Salary R14 000 - R18 000 basic plus company benefits and commission.
- 5 years’ work experience to be obtained in a supply chain and operational environment with focus on customer relationship.
- ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
- Communication and presentation skills Experience Required Sound Mechanical Engineering background spanning at least 3 - 5 years at a senior supervisory or…
Be the first to see new jobs in Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.