jobs in Hammarsdale, KwaZulu-Natal
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R9 500 a month
- Previous admin experience an advantage.
- Salary R 9,500 per month plus benefits.
- A well establish Business in currently recruiting for Tellers for their…
- 5 years’ work experience to be obtained in a supply chain and operational environment with focus on customer relationship.
- ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
- Driver’s license with own transport.
- HR, IR and employee development.
- Candidates must be willing to work retail hours (weekends and public holidays).
- Junior Receptionist required for a busy Nail & Beauty studio in Hillcrest.
- You must have good customer service etiquitte, be a good front office co - ordinator…
R8 000 a month
- Valid (Code 8) Driver’s license;
- Man the front desk and all activities as related to front office interactions in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
R4 000 a month
- Must be willing to work Monday - Friday and some Saturdays.
- This is a permanent contract.
- Process sales is looking for Merchandisers!
- Processing transport and courier orders.
- Assist when and where needed.
- Cash up daily takings and handling cash.
- Liaising with the bank on a daily basis.
- 5 Years’ experience in Motor Industry.
- A well-established Luxury Motor Group in Witbank is in need of an experienced, accredited and think out the box Finance…
- Provides mentorship to DCS data staff on data flow requirements to ensure all captured and reported data is of high quality through the use of verified data…
- Manage Power Station Site Contracts.
- Manage scope, schedule, and costs of Site Contracts.
- Send your CV to HR-Recruit@EarnedValue.co.za, remember to quote the…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.