You refined by:
O'Brien Recruitment (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
jobs in Houtbaai, Western Cape
R40 000 - R45 000 a month
- Ensure the full matrix of cyclic OU and third-party calls/meetings are in place and run to a structured agenda, including quantifiable KPI data driving tangible…
- Resolve anomalies on unprocessed invoices to ensure timeous capturing of these invoices.
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Excel to Intermediate levels).
- Communicate with salons and head office.
- Design, create, manage and train Share Point Sites, Lists, Views and Users on:
- Answering agents questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by agents.
R30 - R33 an hour
- Open to traveling to Southern or Northern Suburbs.
- Awesome Debt Collector opportunity - no experience needed.
- Must be able to speak English and Afrikaans fluently.
- Shifts - latest will be until 19h00.
R10 000 - R12 000 a month
- Provide our office with the necessary information such as booking confirmation, contract number, shipper contact detail, etc.
R20 - R25 an hour
- Must be willing to work shifts and open to R25 per hour.
- Picking and packing in the warehouse.
- Being open to working overtime.
- IMM Marketing degree or diploma.
- Drive and own the evolution of the company brand through creative re-invigoration and imaginative campaign curations to create…
- General admin, filing, bulk mailing, phoning for proxies, etc.
- Answering of all telephone calls related to your portfolio in a friendly and professional manner.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.