jobs in Illovo, KwaZulu-Natal
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Forklift license and experience is essential.
- Picking, packing and checking of orders.
- Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Attention to detail with the ability to identify areas for improvement and implement change.
- We are seeking a Motivated, Hands On Multi tasker to work within…
- In return you will receive a highly competitive salary plus other benefits such as Uif and annual paid leave.
- A hard working positive attitude,.
- Experience of resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services.
- To be successful you must:
- Volume Franchise Car Dealership is looking for a qualified Technician for their busy workshop.
- You must have Franchise experience, preferably on Ford/Mazda or…
Isipingo Beach, KwaZulu-Natal
R5 000 - R5 500 a month
- Salary: R5000 – R5500 (experience dependant)A copy of.
- Pressure in a busy environment.
- Selected candidate will be subject to a 3 month fixed term contract…
- Join the team of a 5* Hotel based in Amanzimtoti.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a 5* Hotel IT.
- Answer and direct incoming calls Inform.
- A CMT clothing manufacturing company is looking to employ a debtors clerk who can start with immediate effectRequirements;Matric5+ years solid debtors…
- Duties: Managing all marketing channels including social media, newsletters, print advertisingDeveloping strategies and tactics to boost the company’s…
- Looking for well spoken vibrant lady to do basic office duties for a wooden flooring companyMust also be able to use excelDo in-depth research on information…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.