jobs in Illovo, KwaZulu-Natal
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Workmed Wellness Management
- Is to carry out occupational medical examinations including lung functions,Audiometry,eye test and basic medical investigations.
- Academic development administration and student/staff queries associated with the position.
- To work independently and accurately under pressure.
- The total remuneration package offered includes benefits.
- The incumbent will be required to provide comprehensive administrative duties for a Global Institute.
- On adolescents and the interrelationships between the development of risky.
- Behaviours (drug and alcohol misuse and unprotected sex) and the development of.
- Must be a registered post graduate student in the relevant discipline (MBChB, Occupational.
- The closing date for receipt of applications is 27 September 2019.
R17 196 a month
- Should not be involved in data capturing/field work, etc but can assist / direct the researcher.
- Administration, and research administration, administration of…
- QnNnJSd1VKiJ2pKERxa8_hKCey_wwF1fLiGpGUjLVic/edit for.
- The advertised post and the application form which is available on the Vacancies website at.
- The closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday 4 July 2019.
- Preferably a Master’s degree in Statistics or related quantitative field.
R14 962 a month
- Using his/her own initiative to resolve a problem.
- Proven knowledge of student administration processes within a tertiary education.
R9 169 a month
- Previous data entry experience in a data management environment (1 year).
- Administrators to ensure that all data for allocated studies is captured within the…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.