jobs in Illovo, KwaZulu-Natal
You refined by:
BDO South Africa (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Provide extensive experience in the field of company secretarial work and administration of company secretarial records such as:
- BDO has a vacancy for a Junior Analyst IT Auditor in the Financial Services unit in the Johannesburg office.
- Be knowledgeable or willing to learn data analysis…
- A Drive consultant uses technology to do the mundane capturing of information into the cloud, whilst rather spending their time focusing on building…
- Make qualified appointments for client relationship manager to ensure targets are met.
- Securing appointments for client relationship manager and administrative…
- A sound knowledge of and exposure to all current IASB accounting standards and a wide general knowledge of legislation and regulations that could affect…
- Minimum 5 years experience in consulting or similar environment.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- B.Com Honours in Internal Auditing and CIA.
- Our valuation practice comprises of two distinct parts: general and IFRS valuations and fairness opinions.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve internal…
- Understanding of business processes; STRONG general IT control, disaster recovery and application audit skills and in-depth experience in testing and knowledge…
- Assisting BDO to achieve its financial targets driving the BDO brand, business development, technical tax competence and client service in line with BDO values.
- The Audit Accounting Traineeship is a 3 year training contract whereby you will learn all the necessary SAICA competencies to pass your APC qualification in…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.