jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2001
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Coordinate Security transfer tax submission/e-filing and payment.
- Ensuring that a copy of the GRH annual financial statements are sent to every person entitled…
- Currently studying towards an IT qualification with a registered institution.
- Media24, part of the Naspers Group, touches the lives of millions of consumers…
R7 500 - R10 000 a month
- An exciting opportunity has come up for a Buyer Intern with a high affinity to admin work.
- Working with samples: capturing, naming and product descriptions.
- (i) Latest CV, (ii) cover letter motivating your application, (iii) Copy of latest university transcript, (iv) Copy of matric certificate or equivalent, and (v)…
- Must be able to use own initiative.
- Deliver periodical Accounts Receivable reports and administer related general ledger reconciliations.
- Attention to detail (accuracy) and a degree of web-programming.
- Able to perform under pressure and work towards strict deadlines.
R5 000 a month
- Ideally someone that has just finished B Com Accounting/ Admin/ Legal or maybe someone studying through UNISA .
- Help out on Switch board.
- Very good on MS Excel.
- Learn about requests for quotations (RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs), bids, and place orders.
- Learn and research market trends – advise leadership of any industry or…
R5 729 a month
- Unemployed youth between 18-35 years of age.
- Selected candidates will be required to enter into an internship contract for a period of 24 months.
- All our Young Talent Programmes are based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning:
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.