jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2001
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ensure all related administration is up to date.
- Check compliance of each cellular contract.
- Facilitate and manage escalations relating to cellular contract…
- Minimum two years administration experience including stock handling.
- Support and assist the Admin/Operations manager in the iStore with stock control and asset…
- Respond to Help desk tickets and support calls as defined by outlined procedure.
- Disciplined Approach– punctual, strong attendance record , getting back to…
- Minimum degree to diploma in Design / Multimedia Design.
- Correct filing and archiving of creative work (acc to system).
- 1 - 2 years design experience.
- Support with general / ad-hoc marketing administration requirements.
- Minimum degree (preferably marketing or communications).
- 1 - 2 years marketing experience.
- This role would include finance admin, stock admin and stock takes as well as general admin.
- We are seeking part-time administrators to work within the iStore…
- Assist with the execution of financial admin for iStore Training, events and paperwork.
- Keeping up to date with developments in training by research, going to…
- 3-5 years managerial experience.
- Interpersonal aptitude for carrying out interactions with customers, accountants and leadership team.
- Do you love to solve problems and share your knowledge?
- At iStore, the world’s best products come with the world’s best customer support.
- Ability to cope with pressure.
- Buyers are primarily responsible for the planning, selecting and buying of accessories for iStore.
- 2+ years within a buying role.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.