jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2001
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Must reside in Bedfordview and surrounds and have own reliable transport.
- 2 x Intern Data Capturers required at a busy software firmPersonal Attributes: …
- We are currently seeking a young bilingual (English/Afrikaans) Receptionist with some experience in handling a busy switchboard.
R5 000 a month
- Attending to reception, general office admin and filing.
- Duties include answering switchboard with 5 lines,.
- Start 1st March at a firm in Randpark RIdge.
- Strong secretarial and office management skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and a friendly disposition for engaging with parents.
- Full-time admin and personal assistant to Senior Advocate of the JHB Bar in Sandton.
- Preferably a law student with accommodation included in package.
- To provide support to the company sales team by handling administrative tasks such as enquiries, quoting, order processing, managing customer accounts,…
R16 000 - R30 000 a month
- Top leading global education company with over 200 centres in 5 African.
- Country development, planning and recruiting new Kumon franchisee as well as.
- Require the services of an admin assistant/personal assistant to join our sales.
- Team. Candidates to be computer literate and self motivated, with great.
- No telephone calls or whatsapp messages will be entertained.
- Understanding of electrical components would be advantageous.
- Please do NOT apply if you do not have export sales and logistics experience.
- Full opening and closing of export orders.
- Send your CV and cover letter to Peter.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.