jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2001
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- We are currently seeking a young bilingual (English/Afrikaans) Receptionist with some experience in handling a busy switchboard.
R5 000 a month
- Attending to reception, general office admin and filing.
- Duties include answering switchboard with 5 lines,.
- Start 1st March at a firm in Randpark RIdge.
- Strong secretarial and office management skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and a friendly disposition for engaging with parents.
- Full-time admin and personal assistant to Senior Advocate of the JHB Bar in Sandton.
- Preferably a law student with accommodation included in package.
- We have an opening for a Radio Presenter for a fast growing Radio Station.
- RequirementsGreat Tonality and Well SpokenWell Informed about growing trends in music…
- To provide support to the company sales team by handling administrative tasks such as enquiries, quoting, order processing, managing customer accounts,…
R6 000 - R8 000 a month
- Must have license and vehicle - Must be self motivated and work under supervision from the Head office- Huge scope to grow with the branch both with experience…
R16 000 - R30 000 a month
- Top leading global education company with over 200 centres in 5 African.
- Country development, planning and recruiting new Kumon franchisee as well as.
- Require the services of an admin assistant/personal assistant to join our sales.
- Team. Candidates to be computer literate and self motivated, with great.
- I'm looking for cleaners urgently to start working on 09 months contract to assist in cleaning renovated office apartments in Sandton.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.