jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2001
- Checking of rates and policies.
- Quality Control of rates loaded.
- Matric/Grade 12 (or equivalent).
- Tourplan Certificate would be an advantage.
R20 000 - R25 000 a month
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s licence.
- Please note, shortlisted applicants must be available to complete a paid 20-hour videography project as part…
International Development Corporation (IDC)
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role.
- A permanent position exists at our Head office in Sandton for a Contact Centre Consultant within the Pre-Investment…
- A valid driver's license with no outstanding driving restrictions or infringements.
- A good knowledge of the area and the country in general, preferred.
The Capital Hotels and Apartments
- The Waiter is responsible food and beverages in the Restaurant, Room Service and, if required, Function areas in a friendly, fast and efficient manner.
- To provide financial administration support to the business unit by maintaining accurate records for all financial transactions and managing payments and…
- Relevant post-graduate degree (CA (SA)/CFA) with 3 -5 years’ financial services, preferably banking experience.
- Drive best-in-class solutions and practices.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- 2 – 5 years experience at executive level.
- Type business letters, minutes, memorandums, schedules and…
- Supervises the front office team fostering a culture of growth, development and performance within the department.
- To provide ongoing intelligence on customers and competitors using internal and external data.
- 3 to 4 Years related experience.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.