jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2001
You refined by:
Sandton, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R11 000 a month
- Post Matric level certificate/diploma minimum (further qualification will be an advantage).
- Obtain patient’s information as per data required and capture…
- Own vehicle and drivers license.
- Understanding of all admin processes and ability to guide staff to required documentation.
- Attention to detail (accuracy) and a degree of web-programming.
- Able to perform under pressure and work towards strict deadlines.
- * If you have not heard from the HR department within 14 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
- To ensure that the daily call target is obtained.
R8 000 a month
- Back and front end office support and administration.
- Work at the helpdesk answering calls and e-mails regarding computer issues.
- CallForce Direct specialises in BPO recruitment, focusing on human development and empowerment of South Africans.
- Prepare/adapt appropriate teaching materials.
R20 000 - R25 000 a month
- X-Corp Business Solutions provides businesses with office automation and hosted voice solutions.
- The candidate should be able to identity which parts of the…
- Dealing with the tourism inbound market from Italy and South America.
- Assess client needs in terms of special interests, special needs, and affordability/budget…
- Ensure own and recruiters data stays up to date on Recruitment Tracking System.
- Sourcing qualified candidates/top talent for available roles within the Group,…
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in a Talent Management/ Human Capital role.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and use own judgment in situations where answers…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.