jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2001
R6 000 a month
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
- Staff Connection is looking for a Data Capturer to join our team!
- Must have attention to detail.
- To maintain (inspect and adjust) and repair site related equipment proactively including building maintenance, painting and general repairs as per maintenance…
- Practical data analysis, work experience or completion of or working to completion of an appropriate business/marketing degree/diploma (with data analysis…
- Checking of rates and policies.
- Quality Control of rates loaded.
- Matric/Grade 12 (or equivalent).
- Tourplan Certificate would be an advantage.
R15 000 - R17 000 a month
- A reputable law firm in Bedfordview is looking for a Senior Conveyancing Secretary.
- Experience in Transfers is essential.
- Ad visible until: 29 February 2020.
Creative Leadership Solutions
- Own transport & valid driver’s license.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Dispatching of stock – bulk Customers.
Craighall Park, Gauteng
- Provide administrative support to the team to ensure the needs of the office is met.
- S.A Citizen or valid work permit for S.A.
East Rand, Gauteng
R10 000 - R14 000 a month
- Junior Office Administrator with Excel skills required on the East Rand (3 months contract).
- Must be available immediately for a 3 months contract.
R6 400 a month
- People are needed to work at Pick n Pay.
- Grade 10 Good communication Handle pressure Work independently.
- Pick n Pay : Shelf Packers.
R18 000 - R22 000 a month
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed.
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget.
- We are looking for a Stock Controller to manage our inventory and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.