jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2001
- At least 5 years related driving experience, Code 14.
- To transport finished products over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution…
- Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas.
- Organize, clean, and sanitize all refrigerators and freezers, floors,…
- Required Knowledge, Experience and Skills: • Minimum of 3 years Claims experience • Experience in short-term insurance • Mechanical knowledge of a vehicle…
- A valid driver's license with no outstanding driving restrictions or infringements.
- A good knowledge of the area and the country in general, preferred.
East Rand, Gauteng
R10 000 - R14 000 a month
- Junior Office Administrator with Excel skills required on the East Rand (3 months contract).
- Must be available immediately for a 3 months contract.
R25 000 - R30 000 a month
- Minimun 5 years experience as an Executive PA.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
- A good telephone ettique and communication skills are…
- A valid driver's licence is preferred.
- Must have access to transport (personal/public).
- Responsible for providing excellent client service by fulfilling and…
- Effective servicing clients via telephone, mail and walk-in interactions with all retirement fund administrative matters.
R4 000 a month
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Staff Connection is looking for General Staff to join our team in Gauteng!
R30 000 - R35 000 a month
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with internal and external stakeholders.
- Out-of-the-box Thinker required for an opportunity as Lead Client Support,…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.