jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2196
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Education : the ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) from a four-year college or university.
- Duration of Contract : 12 Months.
- Maintaining strict adherence to office working times.
- Reporting true and accurate stats and activity reports, pertinent to the Daily running of the Call centre…
- Timeously requesting, overseeing and reviewing preparation of electronic or hard copy submissions from/by the relevant support personnel.
- Requirements: Excellent communication skills, Previous experience, Currently PSIRA registered, RSA Nationals, First aid certificate desireable.
- Masters degree in Applied Drama & Theatre / Drama Therapy as a field of specialisation;
- External applicants are invited to apply, by registering a profile on…
- Ensure individual targets are met consistently.
- Exceed customer expectations by practicing customer selling techniques.
- Adhere to stock loss controls in store.
- A PhD/registered and close to completing a PhD degree.
- Please note that correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates.
R185 - R222 an hour
- We handle all the contractual, administrative, scheduling and payment work which means you can fully focus on the learner.
- Requirements to become a tutor:
- No experience needed as training will be provided but must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft office suite.
- Approx 4 hours per day.
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R8 000 a month
- Must have a certificate in caregiving or willing to be trained if you are interested s.
- We need a caregiver, fulltime, live in to assist a with tasks.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.