jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2196
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R120 000 - R180 000 a year
- Own transport (vehicle and drivers license).
- Only online applications (please complete in full) will be considered and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Relevant tertiary qualification, and a minimum of 5 years experience in Debtors are required.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Debtors Clerk.
- Valid driver's license & own vehicle is essential.
- Relevant degree /diploma in sales, marketing, business studies is advantageous.
- Manage all content services through its life cycle and ensuring that content is kept up to date with trends and the most recent.
Salesworx Specialist Sales Recruitment
R10 000 a month
- If you thrive on closing deals and negotiating your own commission cheque, we want to hear from you!
- In completion of signing an offer to purchase, Sales…
- Ability to maintain effective workflow under pressure.
- Assist and play a key part in development of systems of quality control to timeously identify changes in…
- 3-5 years working experience (including articles) in an environment providing exposure to risk and compliance management.
SD Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
R32 000 - R38 000 a month
- ? Ability to do scans, have medical background experience.
- ? Minimum of a matriculation certificate is required.
- Knowledge of his/her specialized industry.
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best…
- Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.