jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2196
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Ensure that valid and approved business cases are obtained before the commencement of new project work.
- 3 year degree in Commerce or Information Technology.
- Project manager – 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- Procurement: Manage and ensure all the necessary purchase orders are issued for.
- Position reports to: Line Manager.
R600 000 - R650 000 a year
- 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the financial, insurance or banking environment.
- Experience in software development projects beneficial.
- 2/4 years’ relevant experience in a technical field, project management and the building industry.
- Report and escalate to management as and when needed.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process…
- Also contribute to contracts, change orders, material and services purchase orders for approval.
- Advise Client on any recommendations for improvement to…
- Work closely with program office to report performance against plan for assigned geography.
- Manage all risk, issues, dependencies for assigned geography and…
R400 000 - R500 000 a year
- Should you meet the requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8875.
- Vast experience in quality management.
- This is a contract position.
- 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
- We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
Be Different Recruitment
- At least 3 to 5 years of project management experience.
- Review the status of all logs for a given development phase (target date) and address any delays with…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.