jobs in Kensington, Western Cape
You refined by:
Cape Union Mart (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Century City, Western Cape
- Capture all data as per given SLA and picking up trends through data analysis as required.
- The DC is searching for a dedicated and highly accurate individual to…
- If you think you have what it takes to deliver customer experiences that delight, join the team as our newest Customer Service Liaison based at Head Office,…
- A valid South African Driver’s License is preferred.
- The successful candidate will add value to the Cape Union Mart chain through assisting in working with…
- This person has to be familiar with capturing purchase orders.
- The Leisure Design Studio is looking for a hard-working, driven and passionate Admin Assistant to…
- A valid drivers license is preferred.
- This position, reporting to the Marketing Executive, is based at our Head Office in Cape Town and is an exciting and…
- Reduce abandoned calls & Increase Handle Call Ratio.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Willing to work weekends and shifts.
- Oversee SLA and SOP adherence.
- Admin tasks that support the Merchandise department.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding general issues under Buyers’ guidance.
- An opportunity has become available at our Head Office (Cape Town) in the Outdoor Division for a Merchandise Planner required for the Outdoor Accessories …
- Administration and facilitation of product training.
- Driving sales through excellent customer service.
- Assisting & educating team & customers on products.
- This position, reporting to the Learning & Development Team Leader, is based at our Head Office in Cape Town and is an exciting and challenging opportunity that…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.