You refined by:
Dunkeld, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
jobs in Lanseria, Gauteng
- Good computer literacy in general and in particular with CRM systems.
- Adopt the CaseWare Africa sales methodology, attend sales meetings to report on progress…
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent telephone manner and good communicator.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Completed or completing a B.Com degree / National Diploma (Minimum NQF Level 6), with a minimum of 2nd year Accounting as a subject.
- Completed BCom Marketing / Business / Finance / similar Business Administration Degree.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite and CRM…
- Post-graduate degree in Accounting Science (CTA)- Desirable requirement.
- Assist with the Learning and Personal Development (self and direct reports).
- At least 5 years’ experience in the leadership of a senior management team.
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar Client Success Manager role, within a…
- Lead the Cloud development team, where you will be responsible for the delivery, efficiency, quality and growth of the web development team, which will include…
- At least 5 – 8 years in financial sector / practice management and subject matter expert roles.
- Post-graduate degree in Accounting Science (CTA)- Desirable.
Au Pair Extraordinaire
R12 000 a month
- Assist with general errands and grocery shopping, house admin, collecting the children from school, transporting to extra murals, assisting with homework.
Au Pair Extraordinaire
- **Must have their own, reliable car and at least 18 months driving experience.
- **Must have a passion for children.
- Tutoring in Afrikaans language only.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.