jobs in Lanseria, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R19 000 a month
- Receptionist - R19000pmExperience and qualification required Operation of switchboard for main building Computer literate - Word & Excel Matric Certificate or…
R6 000 a month
- Deliver an outstanding service to our customers and ensuring that they are fully satisfied with our services, and also to ensure repeat business,.
- O Drivers licence (code 08).
- Assist in facilitating the establishment and implementation of training and development processes.
- O Mentoring and developing etc.
- Closing date: 4 March 2020.
- Must be able to do Binning, Picking and Checking.
- Adhere to safety rules and regulations.
- Adhere to company and regulations.
R402 325 a year
- Closing date : 20 September 2019.
- Purpose: Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Possession of a valid Drivers’ license.
- To provide expert clerical services to a department as part of an integrated administrative and office support function.
Jobs55 Placement SA
R8 400 a month
- Grade 9 Good communication Handle pressure Team player.
- Closing date: 12 March 2020.
- Logistics company is looking for people.
- The successful candidate should be able to handle routine administrative tasks and the preparation of information for regular financial reporting and payroll.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the SVP's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.