jobs in Lanseria, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To provide product demonstrations; establish the need of consumer and shopper and provide customised advice for the purposes of brand awareness and sales.
- Our client located in East Rand, is looking for casual hospitality staff.
- Willing to get or have current RSA.
- Students and recent school leavers are encouraged to apply.
- My client provides hospitality and food service management to more than 30 unique locations across…
- Generate a purchase order onto vendors for any sales orders received.
- Minimum of a tertiary qualification, preferably a BComm degree.
- Track and trace of orders.
- Matric (or completing Matric this year to start the Learnership next year)- You must be older than 18 years old.
- IT as subject with minimum B (70%) symbol.
- But we’re also looking for people who love to learn, who communicate well, who cope under pressure and who want to be part of a supportive company culture that…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Retail replenishment.
- Ensure supply chain data quality.
- The successful candidate should have the following skills, experience,…
- Please apply by sending us a copy of your CV and supporting documents below.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- You must be studying towards a SAICA accredited degree or a SAICA accredited post-graduate degree.
- But we’re also looking for people who love to learn, who…
- Must be able to work 4 or 5 set days every week (a total of 138 hours).
- Are you an enthusiastic student with an affinity for people and tech, and looking for a…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.