jobs in Little Falls, Gauteng
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Sentinel Staffing Services
East Rand, Gauteng
R30 000 - R50 000 a month
- Planning - Producing a critical path and understanding timing of each building stage.
- Staff Management - Recruiting required building team and allocating staff.
- Project manager – 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- Procurement: Manage and ensure all the necessary purchase orders are issued for.
- Position reports to: Line Manager.
- Ensure that valid and approved business cases are obtained before the commencement of new project work.
- 3 year degree in Commerce or Information Technology.
- Also contribute to contracts, change orders, material and services purchase orders for approval.
- Advise Client on any recommendations for improvement to…
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
R850 000 - R900 000 a year
- 5 or more years preferred.
- The suitable candidate will need to handle a fast paced and high pressure environment.
- BSc Honours is highly beneficial.
- 2/4 years’ relevant experience in a technical field, project management and the building industry.
- Report and escalate to management as and when needed.
R600 000 - R650 000 a year
- 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the financial, insurance or banking environment.
- Experience in software development projects beneficial.
- Work closely with program office to report performance against plan for assigned geography.
- Manage all risk, issues, dependencies for assigned geography and…
- MS Access,MS Excel,MS Explorer,MS Outlook,MS Power.
- Positions is with the Planning and Implementation Department, ICT (Information and communications technology…
R400 000 - R500 000 a year
- Should you meet the requirements please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8875.
- Vast experience in quality management.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.