jobs in Lynnwood, Gauteng
You refined by:
Menlyn Park, Gauteng (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Assist Facilities Manager with branch administration when needed.
- I.Expired certificate to be renewed.
- Driver’s licence code 8.
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality over periods of 1 day to a…
- 5 years’ experience as a PA reporting to a CEO.
- Attend to all incoming calls.
- 1.Provide secretarial and administrative duties (TCF).
- Attend to and sort mail.
- Responsible for own policy retention.
- 1.Market products and achieve sales target (TCF).
- Sell policies (in and out bound).
- 2.Fit and Proper Requirements.
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation and latest development in field.
- 3-5 years experience in a Generalist role.
- Identify risks to the business and HR.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Relevant NQF 5 qualification as prescribed by the Financial Services Board.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Provide accurate and reliable sales statistics.
- About us, purpose, experience and qualifications.
R35 000 - R38 000 a month
- If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Admin/Office Support, Gauteng Menlyn.
Menlyn Park, Gauteng
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- Candidates must have strong bar management skills and must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Will only consider well-spoken and presentable candidates…
- 5-6 years experience in the following competencies:
- Keep abreast of relevant changes on own field of work i.e. law amendments, new practice notes, attend…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.